The East Central Regional Development Commission places a high priority on the safety of its staff, board/committee members, and the public. For this reason, we are practicing social distancing by working remotely indefinitely to slow the spread of the Coronavirus or COVID-19.
What this means
- We’re not closed. We’ll continue working on our projects and initiatives using the remote-work technology tools we have at our disposal to communicate and take our meetings online.
- The ECRDC’s offices at 100 Park Street South in Mora, MN will be open for limited office hours between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- In-person meetings for staff (external and internal) will be structured as phone/video calls.
- Staff will work remotely from their homes and will not travel for work projects. Visit our staff page for contact information.
- The ECRDC’s meeting room will be closed for the duration of this operational change and will resume only when this remote work transition has been lifted.
We’re committed to keeping our website and social media channels up to date on office closings, changes in programs or services and other important information. Stay connected during this time. Subscribe to our and follow us on Facebook.
We also acknowledge that this is a fluid, fast-moving situation that may change tomorrow, and we will keep you informed if anything changes and will update our website as warranted.
For information regarding the ECRDC visit our web site at ecrdc.org